Intrepid is looking for a full time office manager. This new position will be responsible for general office management, overseeing front office staff, troubleshooting systems, production, managing relationships with vendors and coordinating office events and activities.
Intrepid offers competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package (including 401k) and the opportunity to work with interesting clients in a dynamic environment. Intrepid, founded in 1995, has 20 professionals who service a diverse clientele representing several industries, including general consumer, technology, transportation and travel and tourism. The majority of agency’s clients are in Utah with a handful in other western states and Hawaii.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Office management or equivalent
· Strong Microsoft Office –other IT and software skills are a plus
· High-level of professionalism
· Resourcefulness and an ability to meet tight deadlines
· Communications industry knowledge is a plus
· Requires 5+ years professional experience and a college degree
· Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as the ability to prioritize and manage complex assignments.
· Ability to assimilate quickly and work with a diversity of personalities
Interested parties should email a cover letter and resume to Cheryl Andrus, email@example.com (no phone calls please).